Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||ASRS Racking System||Material:||Steel|
|Height:||Customized||Surface:||Powder Coating &Galvanized|
Height Adjustable ASRS Racking System For Finance , Aviation Aerospace
This system shelf adopts adjustable beam combination shelf, which is composed of shelf pieces, cargo beams and reinforced support rods. It is plug-in connection, height adjustable, adjustment interval is 75mm, and cargo height can be adjusted when necessary. Convenient transportation and installation, combined shelves mainly meet the needs of long-term automatic operation of warehouse equipment.
1.The shelf is mainly composed of shelves (posts), beams / cow legs, top and bottom beams, diagonal stays, etc.
2.The main components of the shelves are thin-walled steel. The shelves are produced by fully automatic rolling mills with high automation, high product accuracy, strong developability, pollution-free, safe and reliable.
3.The surface treatment adopts electrostatic powder spraying, and the finished product shelf is subjected to pre-treatments such as acid-eluting lipid phosphating, and then the surface spray-coating treatment, the appearance is beautiful and generous, and has strong corrosion resistance.
4.The cross beam is positioned on the shelf sheet column by the safety lock pin to prevent the beam from being subjected to violent impact to break the hanging sheet and cause the beam and the cargo to fall.
Widely used in sectors such as information, finance, aviation aerospace, metallurgy, machinery, electronics, petroleum, hemical engineering, military science, light industry etc. Computerized multi-level managment and control is adopted to realize high-speed data commuication, real-time image display in a highly automated way.
Design steps of three-dimensional warehouse:
1. Investigate the name, characteristics, shape, unit form, size and weight of the goods.
2. Select warehouse type.
3. Determine the main parameters.
4. Choose the racking solution.
5. Select mechanical equipment type.
6. Calculate the efficiency and needs of mechanical equipment.
7. Select warehouse storage and transportation specifications and cargo classification.
8.Designing the supporting system of the goods.
9. Computer Warehouse System Design.
1. Automated operation to improve efficiency. The biggest feature of the automated three-dimensional warehouse is the automatic operation. Compared with the previous warehouse handling, it does not require so many people to perform these tasks. Fully automated operation can more efficiently solve our handling problems.
2. Precise warehouse data management. In the past, manual calculation and recording of warehouse data was performed, but manual data always caused inaccuracy due to some reasons. Warehouse data management alone can solve the problem of inaccurate data and reduce errors. More accurate warehouse management.
3. Cost savings. Compared to warehouse management, hiring warehouse management workers and porters requires a lot of labor costs, while automated three-dimensional warehouses can reduce most of the workers, which are completed automatically by mechanical equipment intelligently, saving a lot of costs.
4. Improve work efficiency. There is no way to compare the time required to manually move the goods with the time it takes to move the machine. As long as the mechanical equipment is within the load range, the electricity can work all the time. Manual labor needs to consider all aspects of physical strength and needs rest. Back, work efficiency will drop a lot.
1. storage rack sample is available: If you need a sample, please tell us your receiving account number, we will arrange samples for you.
2. Apart from our standard design, we are also able to supply customized products.
3. All our products share one year quality warranty. Within quality warranty period, we will be responsible for repairing any damage as long as it is not made manually or by natural calamities. Beyond quality warranty time, we will also do our best to coordinate customer to repair any damage on our cost price.
Contact Person: Iris Chan