Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Push Back Pallet Rack||Feature:||High Density|
|Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating||Wide Size:||Custom|
|High Size:||Custom||Advantage:||Corrosion Protection|
High Density Push Back Pallet Rack With Multi Deep Corrosion Protection
Push Back Pallet Rack Key Benefits:
1. High densities - three and four deep systems are common, which allows blocks of 6 or 8 deep, with back to back rows. Depths of up to 6 deep are also available, at higher costs.
2. Improved selectivity over Drive-In, which Push-Back often replaces.
3. Efficiency vs. Drive-In - trucks do not need to drive into rack loads come to them at the pick face.
4. Less rack. Truck and product damage vs. Drive-In- with no trucks driving inside rack.
Push Back Pallet Rack Advantages:
Over Single Selective Racking
1. In a typical three deep, back to back Push Back system, space savings would amount to around 40% vs. Single Selective Rack.
2. Converting an existing space from Single Selective to Push Back would accommodate an increase of about 60% in pallets stored.
3. Over-head Push-Back (loaded and unloaded from replenishment aisle in rear) ensures optimal use of vertical space above floor level Pallet Flow picking system.
How to Use Push Back Pallet Rack
• First-in-last-out mode
• Large storage capacity and extremely high space utilization
• Suitable for multiple varieties and large quantities of goods
• Suitable for situations such as freezer that need to greatly improve space utilization
Cart - Bearings – Rails – Anti-Slip Steel – Rail Bracket – Front Stopper
The track of the press-in rack has a certain slope, about 3 °. It uses the weight of the goods, and the pallet goods are specified for single-end storage. The total depth of this kind of rack should not be too deep, generally within the depth of 6 pallets, because the carts are embedded in each other, so they take up some space. The weight of a single pallet is generally within 1500kg, and the rack height is generally below 6m.
Contact Person: Iris Chan